Skip to content
Create time-aligned network maps of course or research materials.
For Teachers, Researchers, & Team Leaders
- Students can use the tool to outline lectures and readings, creating an ongoing visual “network map” of the entire course.
- Users can map out their own research projects.
- Users make connections between events and explain how those events are connected.
- Groups can collaborate on an assignment or a class project.
- Students learn to cite material and make connections that help them differentiate between causation and correlation.
- Students can “reverse engineer” readings to help them learn historical methodology and how authors build their argument.
- Individuals can use to create an outline of their research papers and can use the for the presentation tool for in-class workshops.
- Users can present directly from the timeline.
- Users can export their research in text form and turn in as an assignment or use a “first draft” of a paper.
- Projects can be added to e-portfolios.
- Timelines can be correspond with assessment goals and used by departments to demonstrate student success.