Skip to content
For Learners & ClioVis Users
- Classes or groups can collaborate on research or class projects.
- Create unique and informative presentations.
- Download versions of your timelines can serve as drafts of papers or study guides.
- Plot answers to “research-based” questions and master difficult material.
- Advanced students can use to assemble and visualize their dissertations/conduct network analysis.
- See the complexities of history unfold as you make connections.
- Map out large chapters or assigned readings.
- Add Cliovis timelines to your e-portfolios.
- Broad application across courses in different disciplines.
See an example of timeline made by a group of students.