Skip to content
- James Clifford, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Editor, ActiveHistory.ca, and Director of the HGIS Lab, Department of History, University of Saskatchewan.
- Katherine French, Ph.D., J. Frederick Hoffman Professor of History, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Natalie Johnson, History Graduate Student and Ed Tech specialist, Stanford University.
- Penne Restad, Ph.D., History, Pedagogy, On-Ramps Program Specialist, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Robert C. Ritchie, Former Research Director, Huntington Library, San Marino, California.
- James Sidbury, Andrew K. Mellon Professor of History, Rice University.
- Martin Summers, Ph.D., Associate Professor of History and Director of AADS, Boston College.
- Richard White, Ph.D., Margaret Byrne Professor of American History, Stanford University.